by Julia Lawless
This is a life—style book that will appeal to those who use essential oils and herbs for their healing properties and those looking for inspiration and practical tips for creating and cultivating aromatherapy gardens. It is a gift/wish book and an appealing introduction to the aromatherapy garden——both past and present.
There are 7 sections in this lavishly illustrated book:
1. History of the Scented Garden
2. Aromatic Herbs for Health and Cooking
3. Creating a Perfumery and Aromatherapy
4. Fragrant Exotica and Container Plants
5. Secrets from the Still Room
6. Planning an Aromatherapy Garden
7. Aromatherapy Plant Portraits
This is the essential home reference book on herbs and oils. It will be embraced by home healers, aromatherapists, and gardening fans around the world.